Diving Board Rules
- One person on the diving board at a time
- Do not climb up the ladder to the diving board until the person before you jumped off.
- Do not jump backwards off the board.
- Wait for the person in front of you to be at the side of the pool before jumping.
- Do not jump off the diving board with any kind of floats (arm floaties, noodles, pool floats, etc.)
- Only one bounce on the diving board. No jumping up and down several times.
- Right after jumping off the diving board swim to the side of the pool right away.
- Jump straight off the front of the diving board; do not jump off the sides.
- WALK when going to the diving boards.
Be safe this summer and have a blast jumping off the boards!